We’ll answer the following questions:
- How is IMAX responsible for two waves of premium theaters?
- What can we learn from changing wording in press releases over the years?
- Why was there a mouse crawling over my foot at the AMC Empire IMAX and did it have bed bugs?
- Should we be concerned about the number of giant screen theaters closing or converting to digital?
- Will we soon be watching IMAX 3D films at home on our IMAX brand televisions?
- How can a blu-ray disc show the difference between IMAX MPX/digital image size and that of GT/SR theaters?
- Is Disney responsible for putting REAL D into the mainstream?
- What is a UDC, how is IMAX’s Brian Bonnick partially responsible for its creation, and why is one in my neighborhood?