Here are some of the items in the works for the next two weeks:
- Can binaural sound improve the 3D experience?
- Pthalo, Stereographics, Cinetropolis, HIRS – do you recall these names?
- Why Race For Atlantis may have been the greatest 3D ride experience of all time
- How researchers are eliminating distortion and the sweet spot issue on autostereoscopic monitors
- A comparison of three theaters in the same market – IMAX 1570, IMAX digital, and Cinemark XD
- Review of Michael Robinson’s keynote at Stereographic Displays and Applications XXII
- FLASHBACK: James Cameron talks about filming underwater in 3D